Steps to Apply for a Job Opening:
- Download Job Point’s Application JOB POINT Application – Wilkes (Word Version) or JOB POINT JOB POINT Application – Wilkes (PDF Version).
- Write or type in your responses on Job Point’s Application.
- Save Job Point’s Application on your computer.
- View Current Jobs Listing.
- Click APPLY NOW for the position in which you are interested.
- Enter your Personal Details and Contact Details.
- Upload your resume (optional).
- Upload Job Point’s Application (required).
Meet our 2016 Employee of the Year
Our 2016 shining star is a man who hasn’t been with us very long, but since joining the organization, has left an indelible mark. His many strengths were apparent early on, as six months in he was promoted to Manager of Rehabilitation Services. Since that time, John Scalise has led the team in providing quality employment outcomes, delivering outstanding customer service and exceeding budget goals – no small feat for a not for-profit program. In addition to performing his day to day responsibilities, John makes time to teach CPR and First Aid classes for staff and students. He serves as a great ambassador for the organization, while providing training in the community on a variety of mental health and other disability topics. He leads by example, is fearlessly optimistic and does whatever it takes, including covering weekend and overnight assignments. John is admired by his coworkers, clients and referring counselors for all he does and for who he is. For these accomplishments and his unwavering commitment to the people we serve, join us in congratulating our Employee of the Year, Mr. John Scalise.